cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with upgrade

Highlighted
Journeyman

Help with upgrade

I am trying to price out an upgrade to my account and the website keeps giving me conflicting information. At first it said there would be an extra monthly fee ~$30 (on top of my installment payment) and then when I selected the same phone to upgrade to (only as a flat purchase, not installments) it didn't say anything. So which is it? 

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Help with upgrade

I'm having problems also.....misinformation from store.....customer service on phone is all long delays due to weather, and all being routed to India. ugh. 

Hello there!
The price may vary depending on the device, plan, and the type of contract your trying to purchase the device. What device are you both trying to upgrade? Is the issue when trying to upgrade through sprint.com? Have you tried contacting our Sales Department in regards of this issue? If not, they can be reached at 800-777-4681. They'll surely be able to help with these upgrades and provide you with all the information you need. Any additional questions, we are here!

Michael C

Journeyman

I have learned from experience with Sprint that they will not honor anything a representative may say regarding pricing. If it is listed on the website then expect to pay it. It will only cause frustration thinking otherwise...sorry for the negativity, just speaking from experience.

Hello!

We truly don't want you to feel this way. Lets take a look into this and clear things up. Can you please send us a private message? Just click on my name and then select “send a message"? Be sure to include your phone number and 6-10 digit PIN. We'll be waiting on your response!

Michael C

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.