cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Shut Off Connections Optimizer?

Journeyman

How To Shut Off Connections Optimizer?

How can I turn off Connections Optimizer app on SG3?  Unchecking box doesn't stick.  It always re-populates.

4 REPLIES
Master

Re: How To Shut Off Connections Optimizer?

Not sure which phone you have but check the following or round about,

• Settings > Mobile Data > Automatic Connections > Connections Optimizer

Turn it off.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

On SG3, followed your steps and unchecked box but it always comes back.  How to turn it off?

Master

If it keeps coming back, then you will need to Disable it.

• Settings > Apps > All Tab > Connections Optimizer (search if you can)

Select Disable in the upper right. Shouldn't come back after that unless you get another update.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted

MissMeHuh

Go ahead and uncheck your connections optimizer box again after you do that go back into settings -> wireless and networks -> more settings -> mobile networks -> network mode -> change preferred network mode to CDMA only. Please make sure your connections optimizer is unchecked first then go in and change to CDMA only your phone will then reboot.

Let me know if this changed anything.

Thanks,

Krishel

Social Care Team

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.