cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long until being contacted for excessive roaming?

Journeyman

Re: How long until being contacted for excessive roaming?

Thanks for your input everyone ^^

We have talked to the network team several times and (unfortuntely) still haven't seen improvement so I guess we'll just use our phones as we want and see what happens

Happy Holidays

Journeyman

I have been roaming for the past 3 months and have not receive any letters nor my service has been terminated, my new job is in a building where one wall makes sprint unusable, it just doesn't work in the building. But if I go next to the window I get one bar. Yes I live in the city, South Florida to be exact, sprint just sucks inside buildings and internet its super slow with iphone 4s to the point of not being able to use google maps at all. voice navigation is a mith, by the time you load the map you have arrived.

So I checked the roaming switch and things work accordingly. I know I have used over 30gb on roaming because of pandora and videos I watch online (at work) and movie streaming services.

I would say sprint is careless and don't monitor everyone's account.

Wizard

ANB2010

Thanks for posting.

If you come close to 300 megabytes while off-network roaming, you will be contacted via letter. When checking your usage summary on Sprint.com, have you noticed a counter for your roaming usage? Also, an old invoice is a great tool to check past usage.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Journeyman

Screen-Shot-2013-01-11-at-3.09.14-PM.jpg

I believe that's 34GB of data roaming, rest my case

Journeyman

ANB2010

Could you PM me so I can help look over your account with you? Thanks!

Journeyman

WOW that is alot of roaming. I am in a fight right now with Sprint over 14gb of roaming over a 4 month period. No notification, no phone call, no text, no email till a termination was already in the works. Now I am scrambling to try and save my line. What was the outcome of your situation? If you still have your service I'd like to hear about it and possibly be able to reference your use in comparison to mine as to why my line was targeted for termination, when you used 2 times the roaming data I used. I think it's cause my line is one of the old SERO lines and they are using roaming data as a loophole to get rid of those plans.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.