cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many People are having problems with service , because I am , not getting better .

18 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: How many People are having problems with service , because I am , not getting better .

SWMANOR1

Thank you for this information it was very helpful.  I would like to refresh your device's network settings to accept the newly repaired signal.  On both devices please access the Sprint Zone application, click on Help, click on Dashboard, click System Updates and choose the option Update Profile.  Once completed on both devices one of two outcomes will occur.  The first outcome is that it will complete the update successfully, go back to your device Home Page and test all features to see if any improvements occur.  The second outcome that can occur is that it will not complete and it will provide you an error message.  If the second outcome happens please let me know what that message is.  Please make sure to have a minimum of 50% battery life when performing these actions (if lower it will not successfully run the update and diagnose the phone).

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Journeyman

Re: How many People are having problems with service , because I am , not getting better .

No error codes or messages.  I have the Samsung galaxy s and my husband has a Samsung galaxy S II.  We are both having the same problems.  In "downtown" Cochranville, I get 5 bars, but at my home 2, 1 or none and often incoming calls go right to voicemail.  Hacks Point, MD is back to 5, 6 bars most of the time.

Hope that answers your questions.

Wizard

molliesing

I don't want you to feel this way.  I would be more than happy to look into this matter and get an accurate answer or update on what's going on.  I'm not familiar with your area, what is the full names of your cross streets?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Journeyman

And you can look at the tower all you want zip code 64056  cross streets FF and Truman...I have had techs tell me its down and some tell me there is nothing wrong...so TBH..Im over it

Journeyman

Oh Ive gotten a ton of answers, but none has been the same. The ticket was open last week and was said to have been fixed and still isnt. Another ticket was already sent out and hasn't been fixed. I have spoken to supervisors, and they don't know whats going on. Some say its fixed some says its down, meaning the tower. I have not gotten a call back. No information of when this will be fixed. I feel as a customer is why should I have to pay for service I'm not able to use. And if I cant use it, I should be able to go clear and free of ETF if Sprint cant provide the coverage that I signed with my contract.

Wizard

molliesing

Thank you for providing this extensive detail of the experience you had in attempting to have this issue solved and I'm sorry that you had to speak to so many agents.  We do our best to review an issue from every angle to locate the best action to take to solve this issue.  A lot of the troubleshooting steps we ask our customers to perform on their devices generally solve most issues and the times it doesn't we can sometimes receive an error message or code that will tell us exactly why this is happening.  If all device troubleshooting fail we then look top the network and towers.  Since we do not have physical access to your tower we first base our research on usage history and data to see what's going on and then attempt server refreshes which would be our last resort.  If all fails that is when we request for your local engineer to take a look at what's going on with the network and/or tower in the area.  It seems you are the point where an engineer was notified by this ticket.  When was this ticket opened?  I apologize if you didn't receive a call or update within the proposed time-frame of 24-72 hours.  Have you still not received any information?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Wizard

SWMANOR1

Thank you for providing us your location information which greatly helps us narrow down the area you are experiencing issues in.  I apologize for any difficulties you have been experiencing and would like to obtain some more updated information from your area especially since we recently completed a few repairs and upgrades to improve the quality of our network in both of these areas.  What model device are you utilizing?  Do you receive any error messages and/or codes when attempting to use your services?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Wizard

tigngin

I'm sorry to see you feel we are just giving you excuses that would never be the case.  We do our best to provide the most accurate information available to us at that moment but things can change especially if we begin to see a trend with other users or if we receive new data.  I would be more than happy to take a look at your region to see what's going on with your services.  What is your cross streets and zip code?  Which services are you experiencing issues with (voice, text, and/or data) and what's going on?  We can take a look at this from every angle, what model device are you utilizing?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Journeyman

Good luck..Getting any help...I have talked to over 20 something Sprint customer people and no one can give me an answer as to why I don't have service at my home when I had it no problem before. But I have to continue paying for this coverage, when they don't know how long its going to continue to be like this...And they wont let me out of my contract.And I'm in their area of coverage. What they will do is first make sure your phone is up to date. Then they will check to see if its the phone itself. Then they will check to see if its a tower that's out around you. Then proceed to tell you they will send out a ticket to have it fixed and looked at. and they will claim to call you back within a time frame and never call you back. You will hear a ton of excuses and you will never get a straight answer. So I really, for you hope it something simple as an update needed on your phone, cause if its anything like what I'm dealing with....or as they claim  an " update to 4G tower" which is GARBAGE...your in for a LONG and crappy rest of your contract.

Wizard

ANWARR60

It saddens me to see you feel this way and this is never experience we want you to have.  Sprint is working diligently in expanding our 4G LTE network and Network Vision which will improve current 3G services.  I assure you we have not tricked you, we have already started working on 4G LTE in Pittsburgh and there are select locations which have been completed recently such as the Oakwood and Crafton area.  As we continue to work more and more areas will be completed over the coming weeks and soon you will be able to experience lightning fast speeds all over the city.

Sprint Social Care Team

David