cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many People are having problems with service , because I am , not getting better .

Journeyman

How many People are having problems with service , because I am , not getting better .

How many people are having problems with poor or no service ? My service is getting worse , I can't get calls at home and in home arena . I have called about the problem and was told that I have three towers in my area , withn end five  blocks of my home .

18 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: How many People are having problems with service , because I am , not getting better .

My internet and my signal are just terrible. When I signed this contract and bought a 4g phone. I was under the impression I was going to have internet faster then dial up. I was tricked and now I am stuck. No 4g coming to Pittsburgh any time soon I would imagine although I wasnt even told it wasnt available in the area.

Journeyman

Re: How many People are having problems with service , because I am , not getting better .

I am having problems with service also.  CS was no help.  I sick of the excuses. Just my opinion.

GrandMaster

are you trying to rally up the troops or ask for assistance? if its the second one the techs in here will need your zip code and the cross streets to where youre seeing the problem the most..unless your entire town only has 3 towers it would probably help if they were able to narrow it down a bit as to which tower(s) youre actually connecting too..this goes for all 3 of you

no physical address's..unless its of a near by business..then make sure to say youre north, south, east or west of said address by such and such blocks.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Done that, according to Sprint no problems but guess what still having problems.

GrandMaster

for giggles what is your state and city..i'll see if i can locate anything through my usual stomping grounds..depending on how long the problem has been going on with your tower(s) it might not show up on their computers...until they get all the upgrades done they dont have a REAL time look at what a tower is doing..they can see percentages..but again they are not real time and that readout could have been from quite a while ago..also if there are any upgrades going on around you it might not show up on their computers either..i have seen this happen quite a few times since this whole deployment deal started.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

We're having problems at home in Cochranville, PA  (usually 2 bars, now no bars or roam) and at our boat in Hacks Point, MD (Has always been at least 5 bars, now 1 to none.)

GrandMaster

as of a couple months ago this is where you guys stood..nothing pinpointed but at least you have an idea..one of the techs in here will have to look into it deeper to see if its due to a tower being down for regular reasons or if its due to the upgrades..they will need cross streets to narrow down where youre at and which tower(s) you connect to the most

Central Pennsylvania ...Sites Complete = 10%; Anticipated LTE Launch = TBD ...Original Scheduled Completion = Q1 2014; Current Production Rate Completion = October 2013

i just scrolled through the list twice and only noticed central was posted but nothing else..to be honest head over to www.s4gru.com and see if you can locate anything further than that. im at work and cant access that site. the info i snagged up above there is from another customer that was keeping tabs on the deployment THROUGH s4gru...

Wizard

MOONBEAM1948

Thank you for reaching out to us for help I'm sorry to see such difficulties to have occurred.  I can take a look at the network in your area to see what's going on.  What is your cross streets and zip code?  Are you experiencing slower than usual services in your area or non-existence?  Do you receive any error codes or messages when attempting to use services and experience an issue?  I look forward to hearing from you.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Wizard

ANWARR60

It saddens me to see you feel this way and this is never experience we want you to have.  Sprint is working diligently in expanding our 4G LTE network and Network Vision which will improve current 3G services.  I assure you we have not tricked you, we have already started working on 4G LTE in Pittsburgh and there are select locations which have been completed recently such as the Oakwood and Crafton area.  As we continue to work more and more areas will be completed over the coming weeks and soon you will be able to experience lightning fast speeds all over the city.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.