cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add AppleCare during online upgrade?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How to add AppleCare during online upgrade?

Trying to upgrade my 4s to the 5c online, but there is no option to add AppleCare?   Am I missing something?  Will it prompt me to add it when I receive the phone and activate it (which I plan to do via iCloud).  I'm trying to save myself a trip to the sprint and/or apple store. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Re: How to add AppleCare during online upgrade?

Hey Bree73

Thanks for posting to us. After you hit upgrade device and continue into the upgrade there should be a page with a list of add ons for services, accessories and add ons. Are you not seeing it located on this page? Let me know!

Krishel
Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

No option for AC at all.  Will it prompt a purchase on the phone during activation?   It did say something about congratulations, you can do add ons during activation???

Highlighted
Master

Bree73,

Yes. Were you able to get to the list of add-ons that my teammate Krishel was mentioning? If you were unable to add AppleCare, you are able to give Apple a call and they would be able to add it for you over the phone.

Regards,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

There is a list of add-ons, but they are all accessories.  I am NEVER given the option to select AC or TEP.  I will just order the phone and call Apple directly.

Highlighted
Master

Bree73,

Hmm, that's interesting. There should be an option after you select the device so I apologize that it is not there for you. Keep us posted and let us know when you've completed your order with AppleCare.

Regards,

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.