cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hurricane Maria Impacted Customers: Get Help Here

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hurricane Maria Impacted Customers: Get Help Here

If you are in the path of or affected by Hurricane Maria, we will be updating this thread with information as we get it.  You can also check the Sprint Newsroom article: Ready for Hurricane Maria  or en espanol Sprint Listo para el Huracán Maria 

Q: Will Sprint credit my account for the days I’m out of service due to Hurricane Maria?

A: No. Sprint will waive any overages costs you incur for talk, text and data usage. This includes your Mobile Hotspot and roaming overage charges.

Q: I heard Sprint will be waiving fees for overages for those impacted by Hurricane Maria. I’m on an Unlimited plan. What credits will I get?

A: Sprint will waive any overages costs you incur for talk, text and data usage. Since you’re on Unlimited, the waived fees will be related to your Mobile Hotspot and roaming overage charges.

Q: My payment is late. Is Sprint going to interrupt my service?

A:  Sprint has ceased all collections activities for those area impacted by Hurricane Maria through 9/29/17.

Q: My service is suspended due to payment issues. Can I get it reactivated without payment during this challenging time?

A: Please call our payments disaster assistance team at 855-304-0775 to discuss options for your account.

Q: Can I set up an extended payment arrangement?

A:  A payment arrangement is not needed as Sprint has stopped all collection activities for areas impacted by Hurricane Maria through 9/29/17. After this date, our payments disaster assistance team will work with you during Hurricane Maria recovery.

Q: I have a payment arrangement, AutoPay or future dated payment already scheduled. Will this payment still process?

A: Yes, any scheduled payment you have will still process on the scheduled date.

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.