cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I started sprint id and I want my former screens back and sprint id disabled. how do I do that.

Journeyman

I started sprint id and I want my former screens back and sprint id disabled. how do I do that.

I started sprint id and now I want my former screens back and sprint id disabled.  How do I do that?

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

Re: I started sprint id and I want my former screens back and sprint id disabled. how do I do that.

sprintcustermer,

You should be able to just switch it back through settings. Which phone do you have? I will take a look into it for you.

Wizard

Re: I started sprint id and I want my former screens back and sprint id disabled. how do I do that.

sprintcustermer,

Try this, You should be able to switch to another pack or back to the default screen.

1. From the main screen, press the ID icon.  
  2. In Choose your ID screen, select a pack.
Journeyman

I have a Samsung Galaxy SII.  I want the original screen and my changes reinstalled.  Where did they go.  I don't see them as part of a Sprint pack.

Journeyman

I also have Galaxy S2. I dont have anything under "Manage ID packs." I want the original screen.

Journeyman

My S2  went to somekind of ID pack on it's own tonight. Lost all my screens.  Want my original back too. Help!

Wizard

sprintcustermer,sprintcommunity131,MUTCHKA319

• You need to open your apps.
  • select Sprint ID
  • You should see the samsung ID pack. This should be your default pack.

Let me know if this gets you to where you need it to be.

Journeyman

I tried what you suggested, but the screen does not change.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.