cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I should just call it quits and leave Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think I should just call it quits and leave Sprint

I thin I should go ahead and pay the termination  fee and switch to T-Mobile or at&t which who I work for with them at least I will be able to use 4g I talked to sprint tech support and advised then that if I have my S3 on 4G the service really sucks dropped calls and cant connect to the web when in 4G. the 3G has gotten a little better but it is still slow the store tried to fix the phone has been reset several times maybe I should just go some place else and just get different phones with better service. Hell my wife has an old BB flip phone and it works better that my S3

16 REPLIES 16
Master

Re: I think I should just call it quits and leave Sprint

artmarilou

Thank you for reaching out us I apologize or the delayed response. I would hate to see you go. I'll be happy to look into your area and see what's going on with service around you. To narrow down the towers that service you may I get your zip and cross streets? I'm here for you.

Thank you

*Randi

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

when I called customer care she stated the tower near my home and work they are sending a tech out  but what I tried to tell her was on my wife and grand daughter phone they have no problem in 4g or 3g I also tried to tell her when we traveled to California I still had the problem with my phone the other problem is when you talk to customer care she could not even get my name right she called me every thing but my name what I may just try is when my upgrade is available I will just try a different phone and if    that does not work  than I am out

Journeyman

I agree, I attempted to call Sprint this morning about my monthly statement was wondering about something called a: SPENDING LIMIT PROGRAM CHARGE.  Right in the middle of conversation/complaint the representative just clicked me on hold, I guess hoping that I'd hang up.  I stayed on the line for 7 minutes and I'm talking dead air with the occasional click back in to see if I was still there and she decided to hang up on me.  So I thought I'd contact Sprint on they're website......  I was placed on hold there as well.   Just what level of customer service is Sprint trying to achieve???   Very underwhelming,  I've never had this kind of treatment from Verizon or any other legitimate company......  This is about the same level of service you get when trying to talk to someone like at the water department or license bureau.

Master

Artmarilou,

I appreciate all the information, and am here to help! Have you done any basic troubleshooting with your phone. Clear cache, update profile and soft reset? Restarting your phone once a day will also greatly help with overall performance of your device. I would also like to get a second set of eyes on the towers in your area. May I get cross streets and zip?

Thanks!
Samantha
Sprint Social Care Team
Master

TheGySgt,

I'm sorry for such a poor experience to have occurred when reaching out for help and this is never how we want our customers to be treated.  We are here for you and ready to help.  If you have any questions pertaining to your Account Spending Limit please do let us know.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Journeyman

zip 89434 cross street o'callahan

Master

artmarilou,

In order to pinpoint the main towers you are working off of, we would need you to provide an intersecting cross street with O'callahan. Please let us know, we look forward to your response.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

89434 cross street is o'callahan

Journeyman

Sparks blvd

Master

artmarilou,

I see no issues going on in your service area. Just to clarify, have you brought your device into a Sprint service and repair center to get checked out by one of our technicians? Please let us know.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

First I called customer service and they stated meet the phone on cdma 3g because the 4g was not working well so about a month ago the 3g started doing the Same taking two long to get on the web so I went to the sprint store and he said the problem was that the phone was just on cdma so he changed the setting and it still doing the same. I called customer service a few weeks ago and she said it was the tower by my job and near home but I told her I had the same problem when we went to California . That is why I am fed up with the service. So I talked to the tech department where I work whichis at&t and they suggest I try another phone that's why I said my wife's has a blackberry flip phone and she has no problem with her service so that is why I may have to wait until my upgrade next month. And if it does not do any good I will problem switch.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.