cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Maryland (PG) county area, poor to no reception. No incoming/outgoing calls or texts... phone calls take 3 or 4 attempts...anyone else experiencing that?

Highlighted
Patron

In Maryland (PG) county area, poor to no reception. No incoming/outgoing calls or texts... phone calls take 3 or 4 attempts...anyone else experiencing that?

In Maryland (PG) county area, poor to no reception.  No incoming/outgoing calls or texts... phone calls take 3 or 4 attempts...anyone else experiencing that?

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: In Maryland (PG) county area, poor to no reception.  No incoming/outgoing calls or texts... phone calls take 3 or 4 attempts...anyone else experiencing that?

Does it happen when your phone connects to other towers or only the tower in that immediate area? Was it fine before then all of a sudden changed?

Could be any number of reasons, tower down, upgrades, who knows. Post your zip code and nearest cross streets so a rep can look into it.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Patron

Re: In Maryland (PG) county area, poor to no reception.  No incoming/outgoing calls or texts... phone calls take 3 or 4 attempts...anyone else experiencing that?

i don't know when it connects to other towers.  while at home, Saturday-Today, I can't receive texts or calls and can't send them either.  If something does get through it's only to another iphone user, and even that's limited.  No of the programs requiring internet have been updated since Saturday (FB, Instagram, emails, etc.).  Zip is 20785

Master

As for connecting to other towers, if you travelled anywhere, store, family, out to dinner, etc.. done place that takes you about 5 miles from the location your referring to, would result in you connecting to another tower. :-)

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Re: In Maryland (PG) county area, poor to no reception. No incoming/outgoing calls or texts... phone calls take 3 or 4 attempts...anyone else experiencing that?

TeeDeeDubs - Thank you for reaching out and providing the zip. I apologize that you are experiencing these service issues and I definitely want to look into this for you. Please provide cross streets so I can take a closer look. Thanks.

- Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Patron

Cross streets? The zip is 20785... Near Columbia Park Road.

Master

Re: In Maryland (PG) county area, poor to no reception. No incoming/outgoing calls or texts... phone calls take 3 or 4 attempts...anyone else experiencing that?

TeeDeeDubs,

We took a look into the surrounding areas of that location. It shows that we are currently in the process of upgrading the towers in your area. Which means, we are improving the services for our customers. Your patience is very much appreciated at this time while we work on this. In the meantime, if you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

- Roseline
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

cross streets meaning 2 streets that cross each other so they have a rough reference on where to look..so in my case my closest cross streets would be Cohasset and Pillsbury rd. unless that street you mentioned is only a block long then it wouldnt be a problem.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.