cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent Group Messaging (iPhone 7)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Inconsistent Group Messaging (iPhone 7)

I have an iPhone 7 and I experience very inconsistent group messaging, especially when texting group chats with a combination of Android and iPhone users. At least 75% of the texts come back with an error saying they could not be sent.

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: Inconsistent Group Messaging (iPhone 7)

regular texts or are they being sent via imessage?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It mostly occurred when I sent texts to group chats with Android and iPhone users. I turned iMessage off and reset my network settings which seems to be working for the time being. Do you know of this happening to others?

GrandMaster

group texts are sent the same way pic mail is..its sent using data..so if there was a bit of a blooper on how your phone was sending/receiving texts due to a bunk data signal i can see running into what you were.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.