Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Hulu included in my plan?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Is Hulu included in my plan?

I currently have the Sprint Unlimited Freedom SD promotional plan. I was wondering if my account plan is currently eligible to get the free Hulu subscription?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
9 REPLIES 9
Community Manager

Re: Is Hulu included in my plan?

You can, @jweaver!  Take a look at Sprint.com/hulu for details and FAQs.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

The thing is that I don’t have the regular unlimited freedom plan. Mine is cheaper and no hotspot on the plan. Mine is pretty much a loyal customer type of plan but the only plan or really mentions is the main one so I was wondering if someone here from Sprint can make an authoritative answer. Tried calling in for customer care and they weren’t sure. Some were saying yes and some were saying no. 

Community Manager

I'm not sure how much more authority you're looking for, but I'm the message board manager and a 13 year employee of Sprint.  There are some plans that are excluded from the offer:

• Seasonal Standby
  • Excluding Unlimited - Bring You Phone Plan Free for a year

Customers who are on metered data plans can sign up but Hulu streaming data will pull from their allotted data buckets.

To sign up, turn off WiFi on your phone (you need to be on the Sprint network in order for the signup process to work),  go to www.hulu.com/sprint, enter your email, name and create a password.

Let us know if you have trouble with the signup.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

The main answer I was looking for was for someone to look into the account and the plan I have and be able to fully tell if I’m eligible for this. 

Sprint Social Care

Hello jweaver, there are some plans that are excluded from the offer:

• Seasonal Standby
  • Excluding Unlimited - Bring You Phone Plan Free for a year

For customer under the 1 year free they will become eligible for Hulu when they begin paying standard rates for Unlimited.

Hulu is available with most Sprint plans for smartphone. You can visit www.sprint.com/hulu to learn more and sign up for Hulu through MySprint/Manage.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am not referring to that plan. I’ve had you guys for 7 years and right now paying $55 for line 1, $35 for line 2, and $25 for line 3. If you would like to look at the account to be able to determine for yourself the eligibility to be able to get Hulu free I can DM you if you want me to. 

Sprint Social Care

Understood jweaver, for us to continue to assist you with your request, please reply to my Private Message at your earliest convenience.

You may also self-serve to add Hulu using sprint.com/MySprint.

The $0 SOC HULUVOD01 triggers an SMS to customer's phone directing customer to click link to www.hulu.com/sprint to create Hulu account.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ok. Using Hulu now. So far so good. However one problem. After it got added this showed up on my line. I just want to make sure there won’t be an overage.

7D1A1404-8035-402E-AEB3-A90E01EF8C9C.jpeg

Sprint Social Care

jweaver,

Is nice to read that you're enjoying the service. You do not have to worry about that, it will appear as a premium service but you will definitely not be charged for using HULU.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.