cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else in the Springfield Missouri area getting poor service with regard to the 3g service and call quality?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Is anyone else in the Springfield Missouri area getting poor service with regard to the 3g service and call quality?

it sucks right now for me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is anyone else in the Springfield Missouri area getting poor service with regard to the 3g service and call quality?

sbrobinson2114,

Thanks for your post. From what I can see there are several capacity upgrades happening in Springfield along with 1 tower having issues technicians are working to fix. Can you let me know a pair of cross streets so I can narrow down the area and see what might be affecting you? Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Is anyone else in the Springfield Missouri area getting poor service with regard to the 3g service and call quality?

sbrobinson2114,

Thanks for your post. From what I can see there are several capacity upgrades happening in Springfield along with 1 tower having issues technicians are working to fix. Can you let me know a pair of cross streets so I can narrow down the area and see what might be affecting you? Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

View solution in original post

Journeyman

i am near national and battlefield streets in springfield.  this has been going on for months and i have been told the same thing every time i call.  I went to the sprint store as was told they are having same problems but since Sprint is soon to upgrade to LTE that there is not much to be done.  I moved to Sprint from Verizon about a year ago and use my cell for work and this is the worst service i have ever had. I am thinking i should have stayed with Verizon and paid more to have good service.

sbrobinson2114,

Thanks for the additional info and I apologize for the issues you're going through. The 3 towers most local to you have all had capacity upgrades done on them and 1 of them is the tower I mentioned above. Currently technicians are working on fixing the issue and have an estimated repair time set for tomorrow. Keep in mind the time could change and be completed either earlier or later, dependant on any issues they may encounter while making repairs. They reset the tower roughly 45 minutes ago and are monitoring it's progress as of 20 minutes ago when they last updated the ticket. Thank you so much for your patience!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

so when will the problem be solved????

sbrobinson,

According to the current status of the ticket the issue should be resolved within 24 hours. However please be advised this time could change based off a number of factors, including how the tower responds to the fixes implemented and if technicians need to perform any more fixes to the tower. Thanks.

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

now i cant even make a call to anyone!!! this is getting very old

Journeyman

again you are giving me the same answers as i have been getting for the last several months.  Is there anyone there that knows what is actually going on?  i guess i should do the people a favor that are going to the local sprint store and tell them the service is terrible and they should go to another carrier

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.