Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting MMS download reminders - Alcatel

Highlighted
Journeyman

Keep getting MMS download reminders - Alcatel

I have an Alcatel flip phone.

Someone sent me an MMS.  Since I have auto-download off, I get an SMS with the header, and a download button.  I DO NOT want to download the message.  So I delete the downloaded header.

12 hours later, the header downloads again, reminding me to download the MMS.  I delete it again.  THis cycle has repeated for several days now.  How do I stop it without downloading the MMS?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: Keep getting MMS download reminders - Alcatel

block the person?

and when you say you deleted the header..are you meaning the notification for the mms needing to be downloaded or the actual mms message itself?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I don't want to block this person. I just don't want to pay to download this message.

I just deleted the notification SMS. I can't delete the MMS unless I download it and pay.
GrandMaster

ah then unfortunately that notification will continue to pop up until its download..you can probably silence that persons notifications until you connect to wifi in order to download it but that would mean all their messages would be silenced.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.