cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving individual plan to join another person's plan

Highlighted
Journeyman

Leaving individual plan to join another person's plan

So I've been with this company for 7 years now and never had issues til this past month w/ CA & my bill. I will not pay 396.00 to have my phone back on. I am the only one on my plan and have unlimited everything & my bill is now $130.00 a month. 

But main question. Services are already disconnected and has been for almost a week. Still use wifi though lol. I do not want to stay with them & if I do my mother in law is adding me to her family plan (much cheaper). So.. How can I or am I able to add my current phone & # to another sprint account if my lease isn't up yet?? Or what can I do! Help 

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Leaving individual plan to join another person's plan

In order for your mother in law to add you to your account you'll need her to take over liability for your lease and billing.  This called a Change of Ownership and you can find out more on our Change of Ownership Page.

In order for you to start the process, though, you'll need to have your services restored.  One of the requirements is that both the parties have active Sprint accounts with no past due balance.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.