cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock - Unlocked - Locked again?

Journeyman

Lock - Unlocked - Locked again?

(Week 1) I requested my 7plus to be unlocked a month ago. I received an email stating it would be completed. I called a few days later and was told it was unlocked. Phone was still locked. (Week 2) Spoke with 4 customer services reps and was told the device was unlocked.  5th customer rep told me it was in fact locked, and there was never a record of me submitting an unlock request...email of unlock request told me a different story. (Week 3) 6th customer rep told me they used the incorrect IMEI when they processed the unlock request. Went through the process again, 48 hours later phone is finally unlocked. (Week 4) the phone is locked again. Submitted another request. What am I doing wrong? Leaving out the poor customer service during all this for a shorter and to the point post. Thank you for your assistance 

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Lock - Unlocked - Locked again?

Sounds like you've had a tough time. No worries though, I'm here now and can help you out. What's the correct imei number for the phone?

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

[edited for privacy]

Wizard

Thank you for that IMEI number. I do show locked. I can send in a request to unlock that for you. I'll send you a private message since I will need some account information. See ya there.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.