cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long time loyal customer gets services interrupted?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Long time loyal customer gets services interrupted?

(12:AM 7-24-13) I am livid!!!! So I am wondering why my text msgs aren't sending - well that's because my services were interrupted. I've been with Sprint since 2004 and I cannot believe there are NO REPRESENTATIVES available? WTF! I was told to pay $227.06 to restore services and so I PAID $130.00 and an hour later....still no service!!!!

EFF YOU SPRINT - I REALLY HATE YOUR SERVICES & YOUR METHODS ON HOW YOU TREAT YOUR "LOYAL CUSTOMERS"

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Long time loyal customer gets services interrupted?

Hmm? Maybe because you ONLY paid $130 when you were told you had to pay $227.06 to have your service restored.

GrandMaster

KittKatt9Vidas wrote:

(12:AM 7-24-13) I am livid!!!! So I am wondering why my text msgs aren't sending - well that's because my services were interrupted. I've been with Sprint since 2004 and I cannot believe there are NO REPRESENTATIVES available? ***! I was told to pay $227.06 to restore services and so I PAID $130.00 and an hour later....still no service!!!!

EFF YOU SPRINT - I REALLY HATE YOUR SERVICES & YOUR METHODS ON HOW YOU TREAT YOUR "LOYAL CUSTOMERS"

call me crazy and i may be off a bit but

$227.06

-$130.00

________

=97.06 still owed in order to restore service

as you pointed out they told you the amount you had to pay in order to restore service..pretty point blank on that one and i dont think it was negotiable.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

KittKatt9Vidas,

I hear your frustration and having your service interrupted is never good. We do appreciate your continued business with us and your loyalty does mean a lot. If you were calling our finance department they are open 6AM CST to 12AM CST. If the amount they said you would have to pay was $227.06 and a payment of only $130 was made, unfortunately service would not be restored until that full amount was paid. The finance department can help you set up payment arrangements in the future so your services will not be interrupted if you know you are going to be late on a payment. By dialing *3 from your Sprint device that will directly connect you with the finance department.

Liz

Sprint Social Care

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.