Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lte speeds slow in 32503

Journeyman

Lte speeds slow in 32503

I just got an iphone 7 and the data loads everything at slow speeds. Takes minutes to load videos... HELP!!

11 REPLIES 11

Hello Deepark, let's figure this out. I'd like to take a look into your area coverage, please provide me your nearest cross streets and ZIP code.

- Since when do you experience this inconvenience? Does it happen in one or several locations? Do you know of any other users who experience the same problem? Does this occur inside or outside buildings? Does the problem also relate to calls and text?

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care

32503 is the area im in. And i experience it all the time i usually get around two bars but the data loads very slow.

It usually happens wen im inside but it works pretty good outside my house

Thanks for the info Deepark, also, please send me the nearest cross streets, so that I can accurately research the specific location.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care

Alpine drive/evergreen road

Deepark,

Thank you for the information. I was able to take a look at the area and there's not reported service alerts for the moment. Please perform these steps to the device:

1- Close all data web apps.

2- Turn the device off for 1 minute then turn it back on.

3- From the home screen, tap Phone.

4- On the keypad, dial ##873283# and tap the Call button.

5- Tap OK.

6- Access the Web, in the address field, enter www.dslreports.com/mspeed.

7- Please perform a speed test and provide me the screenshot.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care

EBFCD86E-6574-421A-9222-991E0F329105.png

Deepark,

Did you perform these steps inside your house?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care

Yes, i did.

Hello @Deepark,

We'd like to perform further troubleshooting steps and confirm more info about your device. Please check your inbox, I'll send you a private message.

Joel
Sprint Social Care

just download the speedtest.net app. they are pretty well known to both the customer side as well as the agent side when it comes to carriers and network tests in the field.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.