Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lte speeds slow in 85202

Journeyman

Lte speeds slow in 85202

My phone is always so slow. To get anything to even load I have to turn airplane mode on and off. HELP!!

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Hello @Shannon0812, let us take a look at your area coverage.  Please provide me your nearest cross streets and ZIP code.

Also, since when do you experience this inconvenience? Does it happen in one or several locations? Do you know of any other users who experience the same problem? Does this occur inside or outside buildings? Does the problem also relate to calls and text?

Joel
Sprint Social Care

My lte doesn’t work really at all. No matter where I am. My zip code is 85202 and I live in Mesa

Shannon0812, I understand how inconvenient this may be for you. I have checked the location provided and confirmed that there's currently no open service alerts in the area.

You mentioned that this happens no matter where you at, what's the make or model of your phone? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Ciara
Sprint Social Care

iPhone 8 Plus and trust me I have talked and called sprint for months about it, they don’t do anything. They just tell me to restart my phone and a put in this code in my phone. It isn’t working at all. 

Hey Shannon0812, thanks for letting us know. I would like to explore all our available options to have this situation rectified, Please reply to my Private Message at your earliest convenience.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.