cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My iPhone is not receiving texts from at least 5 numbers (android and iPhone users)

Journeyman

My iPhone is not receiving texts from at least 5 numbers (android and iPhone users)

About a month ago, my iPhone stopped receiving text messages from at least five numbers. I have called Sprint three times about this and nothing has helped. The numbers are from iPhone and Android users, however, I am receiving messages from other iPhone and Android users. This is frustrating, especially since these are work text messages. Does anyone know of a solution to this? Sprint seems stumped.....

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: My iPhone is not receiving texts from at least 5 numbers (android and iPhone users)

Hey @amsteelman.

Thanks for contacting us. I would like to take a look into this matter. Please check your inbox, I have sent you a private message.

Journeyman

Re: My iPhone is not receiving texts from at least 5 numbers (android and iPhone users)

I had similar problem and for me it was a Sprint network problem.  I have an Android LG V20. I was not receiving any texts from users outside the Sprint network. They were receiving my texts, but I never received theirs. I was receiving my family member texts who were on my Sprint and didn't realize there was an issue for several days.

I called Sprint and they were unable to resolve it over the phone. They said it was a phone issue and told me to go to the Sprint store for technical support. On Tuesday, I got similar response from their technician, and we were preparing for a hard reset that would lose my data.   I was very frustrated as I didn't want to lose my data that wasn't backed up. The technician, George, tried one last thing before the hard reset. He deactivated my phone and then reactivated it on network.  Problem Solved!!! No issues since as I'm receiving all my text messages.

Try this before they have you do a hard reset.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.