cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT RECEIVING TEXT MESSAGE or PICTURES

Journeyman

NOT RECEIVING TEXT MESSAGE or PICTURES

Hi, I have an android and intermittently, I'm unable to receive text messages and pictures.  I've had someone in the same room send me a text literally and I never received it.  I've contacted Sprint on numerous occasions surrounding this issue and they have not provided a resolution (and the problem has persisted for months).  Second issue is I'm unable to access my account on the website and have contacted customer service since before the holidays and I still do not have a resolution.  Has anyone else experienced these issues.  Thanks, Exit

11 REPLIES 11
Sprint Social Care

Re: NOT RECEIVING TEXT MESSAGE or PICTURES

Hi exitstagetwo,

Are you experiencing this issue in multiple locations? Are you receiving any error message? I would like to take a look at the area, and disregard any possible outage affecting this service, please provide me the nearest cross streets and ZIP code. What is the make/model of your device?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Samsung 6 and the zip code is 91103.  Needless to say, this has caused huge employment issues for me and the fact there's been no resolution (only never ending series of excuses.  There's also an open ticket on the account.  Again, thanks for the response as the customer service has been pretty inconsistent.  

Journeyman

Ticket number is SD4791584.

Sprint Social Care

exitstagetwo,

I was able to take a look at the area and there was an outage recently but the issue was resolved and you should be able to receive text messages and pictures. Are you having this issue with multiple contacts?

The ticket with the website was closed, were you able to get in contact with the web support team? Please provide me with more details, if not, please let me know so I can open the ticket one more time in order for them to provide you with assistance on this issue.  

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community Manager

It would also be helpful to know what kind of device you're having the problems with.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

Samsung 6 - it's in the thread - also yes, it's with multiple contacts.  It's unclear why the ticket (listed in the chain) was cancelled as I'm still unable to access my account on the website (when putting in all of the correct information).  All of the information was provided in the original post, one of my pet peeves is repeating myself.  I've provided all of the pertinent information - further, if you access the account you'll note in the comments that has been an on-going issue for quite some time and Sprint has failed to resolve.  Further, at no point was I offered any type of discount towards the cost of the plan as clearly i have not received consistent service.  Thanks Exit

Sprint Social Care

exitstagetwo,

Let's take a closer look into this, please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I couldn't respond to the email - how does one respond or do you have an email address and we can take this offline. Thanks, Exit
Sprint Social Care

exitstagetwo,

Do you receive any type of error while trying to respond? Are you able to see your inbox?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes, but there's no icon for a response button.  My bottom line is the problem yet persist.  And this represents another week w/out a solution

GrandMaster

you click on the subject title and once in the actual message the option to reply is there. the subject title will be more than likely blue and clickable.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.