cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network roaming issues

Journeyman

Network roaming issues

Our data connection on various devices will hesitate, stay at the loading screen for sites, etc and take forever to load or sometimes even time out. A refresh will complete the data transaction. Happens all the time when we see here. Can someone tell me of any issues 97361 Southgate Dr S Monmouth or . Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: Network roaming issues

is Monmouth the city or the crossing street? if its the city edit your post and add in the closest crossing street to Southgate so they have a starting point to locate the closest tower to that location.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Southgate Dr S  and Madorna St

Sprint Social Care

Hello Charlotte1022. Thanks for the information. I was able to locate and issue with one of the towers les than .5 miles from the location provide. Our Network team is aware of the issue and are working with that area as we speak. We appreciate your patience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.