cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received promised Gift cards

Highlighted
Journeyman

Never received promised Gift cards

When I joined sprint I was promised a $100 gift card for each line brought over. I brought over 4.

The employee told me all I have to do is wait for it in the Mail. They never came. I called sprint and was asked if I was told to enter some info online. I was not at all.

I went to the store and after trying to work with an employee at the store I was told it's too late and that they won't send the gifts cards. They acknowledge that it was due to an error of the employee.

I've tried to let in go but I honestly don't think its fair, as this was a promised promotion that lead me to sign up 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Never received promised Gift cards

Hi there! It's no good to know that you were not properly informed the registration process to get the card. In which specific date did this happen? After being informed that you needed to register, did you try to do it again? 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello,

When I was told to try to go online it was beyond the 3 months

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Most of our gift cards promotions usually require registration under 30 or 60 days of the transaction. I'd like to check the details of that promotion. I sent you a Private message, please check your inbox.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh, maybe it was 30 days, I just know that when I found out it was too late

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did they ever resolve this for you??? They refuse to honor mine as well.  

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.