cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Voicemail Upgrade is useless if you disable Bonus Content

Journeyman

New Voicemail Upgrade is useless if you disable Bonus Content

Should I cancel my service after 15 years?

So yesterday my voicemail upgrades and I get these nifty little avatars, etc. and some you have to buy... ok big deal, if I have time, right? Well today I get asked if I want personalized ads IN MY VOICEMAIL! I select 'No' but am kindly notified that I will still receive them just not personalized based on my browsing... Ridiculous!

I immediately go to settings to see if I can disable these ads. Fortunately I can but as the setting states, 'bonus content will be turned off as well' EVEN MORE Ridiculous!!

At the very least you could be upfront with us 1) prior to downloading or 2) added another little video in the introduction but no you waste our time, data, and who knows what else now.  Some things are better left alone, especially if you're going to try to sneak in ads  .. poor play Sprint... poor play

NOTHAPPYAGAINWITHSPRINT

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: New Voicemail Upgrade is useless if you disable Bonus Content

Frankwhoa

That's not good to hear. However, I want to assist you further and get this matter resolved. Unfortunately, I don't know what improvements were made specifically but I will try my best to fix it. Are you experiencing any issues with your Visual Voicemail? Let me know. I'm here to help.

Judith
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.