Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Cell Reception/Multiple Dropped Calls

Journeyman

No Cell Reception/Multiple Dropped Calls

Last few days, keep dropping calls and little to no cell reception. Have had phone service for a year. 4 phones affected, now phones go roaming where they have never done

5 REPLIES 5

Hello Zapped21, let's figure this out. Please provide me the nearest cross streets and ZIP code, so that I can accurately research the specific location. Does this occur inside or outside buildings?

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care

It happens inside mainly but occurring more outside as well. 45347 cross street is high st and main street. Until this past week, we haven't had any issues 

Thanks for the information Zapped21, I have determined that the problems you have described are being caused by a cell site outage in your area, affecting all services. The good news is our network team has already identified the issue and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care

Thank you for letting me know so quickly. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

You are very welcome @Zapped21 . We strive to fix this problem as soon as possible. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.