cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Network all of a sudden

Journeyman

No Network all of a sudden

Up to a few week ago I was in a strong band 41 area with usual download speeds of 90-95 Mbps. Now in the past two weeks, NO NETWORK AVAILABLE!! Zip code 45247 Harrison Ave, Sprindale Ave. On Creekview Drive. What's up with this??

Screenshot_20180112-094048.pngScreenshot_20180112-083615.png

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: No Network all of a sudden

are there any other sprint phones around you and if so are they seeing the same thing or are they working fine?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hello cincymike1967. 

I know that having reliable coverage is super important. I need to stay connected to stay in touch with my loved ones so I get it! Let me take a look at your area. We sent you a private message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My wife's phone is doing the same thing. I'm on a galaxy s8+, rebooted several times and updated profile. When I get 10 to 15 minutes away, I have the network again.

Sprint Social Care

Hello cincymike1967!

The problems you have described are being caused by a cell site outage in your area. The good news is our network team has already identified the issue and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We do apologize for the inconveniences that this may cause, and appreciate your patience.

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.