cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No coverage in an area sprint says excellent lte coverage.

Journeyman

No coverage in an area sprint says excellent lte coverage.

Among other on going issues I won’t get into this time.

I decided to check the coverage map because it didn’t make any sense I wasn’t getting good connection to towers at a work place that is right off a major interstate.

the map claims that entire area is suppose to be excellent strength lte, yet all 3 of my lines swap in and out of no service, extended 3g, and every now and then low bar lte for a few seconds before going back to the other 2.

why is this happening? It’s both inside and OUTSIDE of the building and surrounding areas. Is the map just flat out lying? I know it’s not the phones themselves since it happens to all 3 and each one is a different phone. Restarting, force refreshing to towers etc doesn’t help.

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: No coverage in an area sprint says excellent lte coverage.

the agent that pops in will need a tad bit more info..like where are you? zip code and closest cross streets to the problem area..what devices are they? is anyone else around you that has a Sprint phone and NOT on your account seeing this as well? and what all have you attempted on your side to fix this so far so they dont run you through the same things?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.