cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service day three

Highlighted
Journeyman

No service day three

I Live in the 79423 zip code area and have absolutely no service. I was told the tower was down but my husbands phone( exact same model) is working just fine.

Tags (2)
17 REPLIES 17
Journeyman

Re: No service day three

I'd pull your battery, reset your phone, do all the updates of software and data profile.

This one actually sounds like a device issue - if his phone is working properly at the same location.

Master

DOty345,

Sorry to hear your phone isn't working. I do see there is a tower down near the zip you provided, but I'd like to narrow down the area and check into services. May I have 2 nearby cross streets in 79423 please? Also, what type of phone do you have? I'm here to help.

Thanks,
Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

82nd street and Indiana

Lg reflex

Journeyman

I Took it into the store, did all the things you listed and was told " it's just touch and go" with the tower.

Master

DOty345,

Thank you for your cross streets. I took a look and see that the tower is currently going through network vision upgrades. These upgrades have required that your tower be taken offline temporarily. The technicians are working as quickly as possible to get the tower online and the upgrades completed. Please bare with us.

*Stephanie B
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

When will it be resolved?

Master

Unfortunately I do not have the exact date that the upgrade will be completed and the service interuption corrected. As soon as service is restored we can work with you in regards to compensation for the issue.

*Stephanie B
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

DOty345 - I've been strung along for more than 6 months on a similar issue.

Welcome to the Framily.

Master

Journeyman

I am still without a phone. I need this to be resolved . I shouldn't have to leave my neighborhood just to see if anyone has called me.

Wizard

I dont understand if you and your husband both have the LG FLEX which again here on the forums this is a triband phone . You both should be having the same problems across the board. If its a area problem then his phone should also mimic these problems.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.