cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for 3 days when traveling....but all other carriers had service!

Highlighted
Wizard

No service for 3 days when traveling....but all other carriers had service!

I spent a long weekend in and around Kernville, Ca (13801 Sierra Way  Kernville, CA 93238). There was absolutely NO service in a 60 square mile area around the city, pretty much from the outskirts of Bakersfield on. Now, I didn't expect service. It's been spotty enough in Orange County, where calls sound quality is abysmal and a signal is hard to maintain. Data? Beyond unreliable. But imagine my surprise when I see a few people walking around talking on their phones. I had just assumed all services would be poor. I asked my girlfriend about her service (verizon) and she had full bars.....great service and extremely fast data service!!!

Just had to express my complete disappoint. Seems that Sprint is more interested in catering to new customers by generous discounts and offers, than appeasing existing ones. Rest assured I'll be on the phone shortly demanding a substantial discount on my service for the continued service issues (not just for the trip), and rest assured I'll spend at least an hour on the phone with numerous reps as I'm given the run around, numerous excuses, etc.....

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.