Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenWorld Devices

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

OpenWorld Devices

So, I'm trying to find out if I can use a flip phone or feature phone on a Framily line with Open World, specifically a DuraXTP (but am open to other slider devices that have limted email and such). We will be doing some traveling in central and south america and battery life wins out over android features.

I have been told different things by a local store and from customer service by chat and phone.  I am looking for something defenitive.  I have been told that I could only use an Samsung Android or iPhone, Androids only, that my old Q10 would work/wouldnt work, etc.  Its been inconsistant at best.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

Re: OpenWorld Devices

2ndTimeWithSpri, thank you for contacting us. An LTE-GSM capable device is required, therefore the Sprint Open World plan will not work with that equipment however, we offer a variety of international plans.

For more information you can visit sprint.com/sww or you may contact the Sprint International Support @888-226-7212, or International chat

Ina.

Sprint Social Care Team.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: OpenWorld Devices

2ndTimeWithSpri, thank you for contacting us. An LTE-GSM capable device is required, therefore the Sprint Open World plan will not work with that equipment however, we offer a variety of international plans.

For more information you can visit sprint.com/sww or you may contact the Sprint International Support @888-226-7212, or International chat

Ina.

Sprint Social Care Team.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.

View solution in original post

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.