Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Arrangement

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Payment Arrangement

Can I make a payment arrangement to avoid my phone being turned off?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Yes, absolutely. Here are the steps to complete a payment arrangement using your Sprint.com account: 1. Visit sprint.com/mysprint and sign in using your username and password. 2. Click the Make a payment button under the Your bill section. 3. Payment Center displays. 4. Select previously used or enter new Payment method. 5. Enter Payment date and Payment amount. 6. Click Continue. 7. Verify payment information and click the checkbox to agree to Terms and Conditions. 8. Click Authorize; a confirmation page displays.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Moved to Customer Service

Highlighted

Yes, absolutely. Here are the steps to complete a payment arrangement using your Sprint.com account: 1. Visit sprint.com/mysprint and sign in using your username and password. 2. Click the Make a payment button under the Your bill section. 3. Payment Center displays. 4. Select previously used or enter new Payment method. 5. Enter Payment date and Payment amount. 6. Click Continue. 7. Verify payment information and click the checkbox to agree to Terms and Conditions. 8. Click Authorize; a confirmation page displays.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

Highlighted
GrandMaster

another method

Need Payment Assistance?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Its simple, you may want to contact the Sprint Chat department so that they can check if they can help you with it.

Visit https://www.sprint.com/landings/chat/?ECID=vanity:chat and click on the live chat icon

Highlighted
GrandMaster

im not the one in need of the assistance. i posted another method to set up payment arangement's.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Oops!! My bad. Didn't notice the link you added below your previous comment which confused me.

Thanks for pointing it out also a very good post. Keep helping!!!

Highlighted
GrandMaster

no worries. its stickied up in one of the forums but for whatever reason no one EVER looks at it lol.

Highlighted

LOL

Highlighted

The card I used was inactive for some reason now I don't see where I can still pay that amount of the arrangement I need to add a new card and pay the arrangement payment I cannot pay full bill and cannot be turned off
Highlighted

Pebbles04

Thanks for contacting us! Have you tried making the payment online or using our IVR?

You can make a payment through Sprint.com by following these steps:

1. Visit sprint.com.

2. Click the Sign in button. Enter your username and password to sign in to My Sprint.

3. Click on My Sprint and then under the Payments section, select Pay Bill.

4. Select an existing Payment method or Add new.

5. Select Today or enter a future Other date.

6. Select the account Total or enter Other amount.

Continue to payment steps if not creating new, other date, or other amount.

Add new Checking or Credit/Debit payment method

Continue to payment steps.

Other date for future payment

Invalid date message appears for past or future dates not accepted.

Other amount

Entering an amount other than total due may result messages to select Yes to continue or No to go back and make a change.

7. Click Continue after completing payment method, date, and amount.

If paying by checking account: Read Payment - terms and conditions. Check the I have read and agree with the terms and conditions box if agree to continue.

8. Click Authorize to complete the payment.

9. A confirmation displays.

If you continue to have issues with making the payment or need further assistance, please let us know. We're here to help and provide you all the assistance you need.

Ciara

Sprint Social Care

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.