cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture mail question

Highlighted
Journeyman

Picture mail question

Okay so i have a question a friend of mine has cricket and of course i have sprint. He can send me picture mail however i cannot send him. why is this ? i mean i've never ever had a problem sending pics to people before but now i am. please help  when i send him a picture all he gets is a black box of nothing.

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Picture mail question

JAIDASMUMMY - I'm sorry that you are experiencing this. Please let me know if this is happening when you send pictures to everyone or just that one person. - Robert Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Its just that carrier.

Master

JAIDASMUMMY,

Is that the only Cricket customer that you're having issues sending picture mail to? How long has this been going on? Has it always been an issue with that one person? Please let me know.

*Liz
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

i guess it's just that one person. and i'm not sure how long it's been a issue since this is the first time i've sent a picture to this person

Master

JAIDASMUMMY, From what I hear the problem does not appear to be with your phone as you are able to receive pictures from that one person and have no issues with anyone else. I would recommend having that individual contact their service provider for assistance with a picture mail issue. - Jeffery Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.