cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Play store not working

Journeyman

Play store not working

I've cleared the data, cleared the cache and reverted to original version, still opening play store just flashes the license agreement and then closes.  Was working as recently as 4/15 (had a stalled update download due to lack of service and the date sticks in my mind).

EVO 4G LTE, also has the google.process.gapps has stopped working message

What next?

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Play store not working

Teymouri

Thanks for posting. The process.gapps failure is going to be the likely cause of the Play store not working. In this case, because the gapps are a built-in OS program a wipe of the phone would be the best solution. You should be able to back up most all of your information using a Gmail account. Just make sure you have a Google Gmail account set up on the phone and check that it is syncing everything under Settings>Accounts.

You can then perform a factory reset on the device under Setting>SD and Storage Factory Reset.

Alternately, if you do not want to do this yourself you can bring the device into a Sprint repair center for diagnosis and they will ensure all the information is backed up if they also determine a wipe is necessary.

Thank you,

Chris

Journeyman

I'm having same issue with my LG G, how much will the store charge?

Journeyman

I'm having same issue with my LG G, how much will the store charge?

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.