Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pocatello Network

Journeyman

Pocatello Network

Hi, I was just reading that sprint was planning to upgrade almost all tower to use all three spectrum bands. I was wondering if Pocatello towers were going to get the upgrade, I go to school at Idaho State University and the speeds are not great at the school or around Pocatello in general. I have been where there is LTE plus and there is a huge difference. If Pocatello is on the list to be upgraded could you also include an approximate time for the upgrade?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

i know the majority of towers have been upgraded or are still in process of it. add the zip code and the closest cross streets to the main locations you normally are and the agents can check out the status of those towers and what all they have on them or dont have on them currently.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Ok thanks for the tip, zip code is 83201 and a cross road would be 4th and Center street

Ok thanks for the tip, zip code is 83201 and a cross road would be Olympus and Pocatello Creek Rd

Porkchopp,

Thank you, I was able to take a look at the towers of that specific area, and I can see our technicians are continually working to have the towers upgraded. They haven't confirmed an estimated time of resolution but will report back as soon as we have any updates.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.