cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question

Journeyman

Question

how do I restore my sprint service?! this is so irritating!!

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Question

Ashleypennock,

You've come to the right place for help! Please private message us with your account information so that we can see what needs to be done to restore your service.

Regards,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

in case you dont know how to send the private message click this and it will take you directly to the socialcare private message area..if you dont know where to go to retrieve the pm let me know and i'll walk you through it.

actually i might as well go ahead and give the info

go to the top right of this page and click on your profile picture just to the left of where it says "welcome ashleypennock" and that will take you into YOUR profile..right side about a third of the way down from the top you should see a notification of the private message once they respond. include in the info they requested above as well as a link to this thread in case they need a bit more info on what youre requesting.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

would probably help if i actually included the link lol

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.