ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Signal/lte issues

Journeyman

It won't get any better...our service in Metro Detroit gets worse and worse by the day. It leaves us hanging every day and that does not work well with a business! No data, texting is delayed by up to 24 hours, calls don't go through.

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

more than likely the problem he is seeing is not the same as what youre seeing. network issues are location based or something messed up in their account..personally in my work and home cities my LTE and call reception is pretty stellar. as is right now im inside of a warehouse surrounded by things that kill reception and i still pull in anywhere between 10mbps down-20mbps down..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

We used to have superb signals...LTE worked great. Not it's like someone put a block on all 3 of our phones. I have called, emailed and tried to report issues via my phone with no luck. You're lucky. I wish ours did work still.

GrandMaster

its all about location and what all is still going on there..my signal is a bit hit and miss currently but they just completed the 800mhz on my closest tower so it takes roughly a month to optimize it give or take..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

to lazy to hit the edit button

they just installed 2500mhz to my tower*..not 800..the 800 was already there.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.