cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting Exception to 50-Day Active Policy for Unlock + Frustrating Customer Service

Go to solution
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Requesting Exception to 50-Day Active Policy for Unlock + Frustrating Customer Service

Thank you for your time and supportive message. Thanks for taking time to express your satisfaction. That's music to ours ears. It was a pleasure to assist you.

Have a wonderful rest of your day. 🙂

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Requesting Exception to 50-Day Active Policy for Unlock + Frustrating Customer Service

Hello,

I purchased a phone full price to use on kickstart. Turns out I have little to no signal and dropped calls left and right. I was told that I couldn't have the phone unlocked for 50 days so now I'm stuck with no phone until I can unlock it. I spent over 1200 on this device and can't afford to buy a new device from another carrier. Is there anyway you can help me get this unlocked? I'd be so greatful!!! 

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hey! I definitely understand that you really need your device/. This is why I want to work together to find the best resolution. Please reply to my Private Message as soon as you get a chance.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.