cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ringback tones

Journeyman

Ringback tones

I can't purchase any ringtones Smiley Sad( im new to sprint and so far its been decent but i called and asked about the problem and i stll cant buy it am i the only one having this issue?

11 REPLIES 11
Wizard

Re: Ringback tones

Jcampos729,

Thank you for your post regarding the purchase of ringtones. Are you getting an error message when you try to purchase them? If so, what is the message?

Markie_B

Social Care Support

Monday, Thursday,

Friday and Saturday

7am - 12 noon Central

Journeyman

SAME here but ive been having since August but at first it was all good until December

Wizard

What sort of phone are you using?

Are you trying to purchase the ringback tones from sprint.com or from your device?

Ray

Journeyman

i have two phones and i want ringbacks on both phone , but when im tryna get tones for the secondary i cant because it says that im shopping for the primary phone... what am i doing wrong?

Journeyman

i have two phones and i want ringbacks on both phone , but when im tryna get tones for the secondary i cant because it says that im shopping for the primary phone... what am i doing wrong?

What type of phones do you have?

Journeyman

I have the same problem.  How can I getaringtone formy secondline?  Have LG phones

Journeyman

I have the same problem.  How can I get a ringtone for my second line?  Have LG phones

Journeyman

I have the same problem.  How can I get a ringtone for my second line?  Have LG phones

Wizard

PBTEX / kin63kel

Have you tried buying ringtones and/or ringback tones directly from the second phone on your account? It's quick and easy. Visit the Sprint Music Store/ Music Store Plus to access the Ringtone Store. Please update us on results.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.