cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ringtone issues with Sprint Music Plus

Journeyman

Ringtone issues with Sprint Music Plus

I purchased a ringtone and downloaded it from Sprint's website.  The dowload had me install Sprint Music Plus.  I installed Music Plus and the ringtone appears in my "ringtones" list and will playback from that folder but when I set it as the default ringtone on my Galaxy S3, there is no audio with incoming calls...I switched back to a factory ringtone and I get audio.  Any ideas why the downloaded ringtone has no audio?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Ringtone issues with Sprint Music Plus

Correction, now the ringtone will not even play from the Music app...I get a 29999 "track cannot be played, try later" error.  Tried downloading the ringtone again and get the same error.

Journeyman

Correction, now the ringtone will not even play from the Music app...I get a 29999 "track cannot be played, try later" error.  Tried downloading the ringtone again and get the same error.

Community Manager

Ouch, that's no good at all.  Have you tried removing the file and downloading it again?  Since we have a record of the purchase you should be able to do so.

*Christy

Social Media Team

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.