Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming while at home

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Roaming while at home

Beginning yesterday evening, my phone has been in constant roaming. I have updated the prl, the profile, restarted the phone, taken the battery out, etc. Everything I have seen to do on these boards and it continues to stay in roaming. Are there towers down near 45322?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wizard

Re: Roaming while at home

Good morning. I checked your area and it does show an open ticket for a network outage. There isn't a time frame on there for how long it will take to be fixed. Rest assured our techs are working quickly to get this issued fixed.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Good morning. I checked your area and it does show an open ticket for a network outage. There isn't a time frame on there for how long it will take to be fixed. Rest assured our techs are working quickly to get this issued fixed.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!

View solution in original post

Journeyman

For about the past week, I am unable to get text while at home and noticed my phone constantly going into and out of roaming mode. Not until I leave my housing community do I get all my text and many phone messages. I tried and can't even call my wife whose phone is in the same room. Is there something going on with the towers or service? 

GrandMaster

you will need to post the zip code and closest cross streets so the agents in here can check the closest tower covering you.

which phone do you have? you might be able to use wifi calling to cover you while whatever is happening gets fixed.

also which phone do you have? and is her phone also flipping back and forth to roaming or just yours?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Hey. Is your wife on the same account? If so, is she having issues as well?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Same account some of the same issues.

Wizard

I'd like to look into this a little further. I'm going to send you a private message.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.