cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude customer service at Sprint store

Journeyman

Rude customer service at Sprint store

Hi, my name is Miyu. 

I have a complaint to some sprint stores. I don't know why but whenever I go to sprint stores , they are disrespectful and rude to me. I went to one store today because I wanted to ask about something. I'm leaving America soon and going back to my country for good, so I asked about canceling my contract. The guy said that I have to call the customer service but I actually wanted to do it in person because of my poor English. I also heard that it can be done in person. I'm usually not good at speaking English especially on the phone so I explained that to the guy who are working there but he kind of got annoyed and rudely told me "no no no I can't help you just call the customer service". He was doing something else and didn't even look at me so I got really upset.... Same thing happened at other stores too.  I felt like nobody didn't wanna help me at all. And it's not the first time something like this happened. Whenever I ask for a help they always tell me to call the "customer service" even with tiniest problems that I am sure that they can fix it in few minutes. I mean what is the purpose of the store then? I just felt like they are lazy and don't wanna do it. I am a customer for almost five years and sad to leave but I was always happy to be a Sprint customer . The only thing that I did not like was how I got treated by the people who are working at the sprint. Do I really have to call the customer service to cancel my contract? Sorry about long post. 

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

Re: Rude customer service at Sprint store

Good morning Miyu07, I want you to know that I apologize you were treated that way. We never want our customers to feel like that. If you don't mind me asking, what's your preferred language?

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

I prefer speaking in Japanese. 

Thank you so much for replying to my message.

Wizard

No problem! I'm going to go ahead and file a complaint on your behalf regarding your experience. We don't want this to happen again in the future, so rest assured that your complaint will be reported.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Hi, sorry but i think I misunderstood you.... I thought you meant that I can talk to someone in Japanese on the phone. I am leaving here end of August and I really need to cancel my contract, but I am not comfortable talking on the phone, especially in English. So do you have somebody I can talk in Japanese on the phone or can I cancel my contract in person? Please help me. 

Wizard

I understand where you're coming from. In order to cancel your service, it would have to be over the phone. Is there anyone who can translate for you if that would be easier?

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

Fine then. I thought you have someone in Japanese who I could talk to on the phone since you asked me what language I prefer... I guess I misunderstood you... I'll call them then. Thanks.

Community Manager

Miyu, I did some checking around to see if we had a Japanese language line or way to facilitate that call. I am very sorry, unfortunately, that isn't something we offer.  I think it would be a benefit to other customers, not just you, and will be suggesting it to those in our Corporate program.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.