Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S Health - Galaxy Note 3

Highlighted
Journeyman

S Health - Galaxy Note 3

Hello,

I' have a fitbit linked to by NetPulse(xID) account.  Set up my S health and everything for over a day now.  my Samsung account is linked on the phone, but when I try to link my NetPulse account to S health on the app, it keeps saying "error occurred".  It's odd because when I put in the wrong password it will reach the server and tell it me it was the incorrect password, when the right information is punched in however, it just shows "error occurred". 

Any help would be great as this feature would be awesome to have on my Galaxy.

Thanks,

Daniel

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got off of a chat support session with Samsung.  I was told told to clear the app's cache and data and it should then be working.  That did not clear it up, so the representative said that it should be working, but it sounds like a compatibility issue.  I was told to wait for an update that would fix it.  Not the answer that I wanted to hear, but it's what I've got.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the reply. I too tried Samsung chat support and did they're three steps for any problem. Clear app cache and reinstall, Reboot Clearing Phone Cache, and the final was a factory reset after getting the oh one 2 days prior. That was an awful chat support. I suppose I'll wait for the update then and hope it's fixed, I'm glad they at least have the netpulse support because it's a great health app. Thank you for the response

Highlighted
Wizard

Frimer:

This sounds like an absolute annoyance for you.  I’d like to check it out and see what I can do to get you up and running!

I’ve checked to see if there any known issues regarding either of the two applications or how they interact with each other.  There isn’t anything known.   Let’s do this:

From Settings > General> Application Manager > Select each application and Clear Cache, Clear App Data, Clear Default

Uninstall both apps.  If app is installed on SD card **delete it**

Power device off and remove battery for 5 minutes.
Power back on and dial ##72786#.

Device may power cycle and may want to perform updates.  If so, let it proceed.

Download and install one app at a time, starting with SHealth.  Do not install it to the SD card.  Once installed, log in.  Once you ensure you are able to log in, Force Stop the application.

Download and install NetPulse.  Do not install onto SD card.  Once installed, log in.  If you are able to get it to work after all above steps, move them to SD card if you desire.

Let me know how this turns out for you.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Wizard

behaviourist:

Please attempt the steps I’ve provided in my previous post.  If that does not fix it for you, unfortunately, I will have to concur with Samsung on waiting for a software update (or at least an update to the SHealth app itself). 

Jon H.
Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.