Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Card

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

SD Card

I have the LG Viper 4 Lte and I would like to know if there is a way that I can save my music to my phone from my 2 gb SD card so that I can replace my current SD card with one 4g SD card, I can do the pics, not the music.

Ok for whatever reason the sprint site will not allow me to reply to everyone's help. To Capt random thank you so kindly for looking up that info, i didn't want to have to compete with itunes taking the music once i transferred it to my laptop bc then i am not savvy enough to fig out how to load it back to the new SD card.  To the Sprint assistance, where would i find file manager ? under settings? and to anyone else assisting me with this, thank you and if i do not reply it's bc the site keeps giving me errors.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wizard

Re: SD Card

Ruka1967,

All you would need to do is close Itunes. If you are using Window, just open explorer. You can actually use a card reader too if you have one. This way you can swap everything at one time.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

Ruka1967,

I would think it would be the same way. Can you save the files to a home computer?  I am thinking the phone might not have enough memory to hold your pics and your music.  Gimmie a sec and I will look into it for you. 

Wizard

Hi Ruka1967,

Thanks for posting you inquiry on Sprint's Community forum. I understand you are trying to move your music files from your SD card to actual device. On your device do you have and application called File Manager? Usually, you can access files saved on your SD card from the file manager application, choose the option to “move”. From there you can move said item from one folder to another, or move it from the card to the device. May you please try that, and keep me posted on the outcome.

Thank You

Yahkie W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Wizard

Ruka1967,

Everything I can find is suggesting you use the USB cable to transfer the music to computer which will be the same way you would add them back to the phone once you switch SD cards.

Journeyman

Thank you so kindly, I was trying to avoid the having to transfer it to the computer because i can neveer seem to do it without Itunes getting involved..

Wizard

Ruka1967,

All you would need to do is close Itunes. If you are using Window, just open explorer. You can actually use a card reader too if you have one. This way you can swap everything at one time.

View solution in original post

Journeyman

Thank you so much for looking that up and helping me.

Wizard

Ruka1967,

No problem glad I was able to assist with this. Enjoy the new card.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.