cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERO premium plan... Is it worth to stay with Sprint?

Highlighted
Journeyman

SERO premium plan... Is it worth to stay with Sprint?

I have been a loyal Sprint customer for more than 19 years. I switched to SERO plan over 10 years ago. At that time, I was promised an annual upgrade for life. But, Next time I wanted to upgrade, I was told that the plan doesn't support smart phones and I have to pay $10 more ... later they remove the annual upgrade and replaced it with 2 years plan. Later, they increased it by $10 more... Later, they limited the data... And Now that I wanted to upgrade again, There is no subsidiesed purchase offer anymore. 

Now, my SERO plan is just an expensive plan with not real benefits over what is offered by other carriers.

Sprint is clearly violating all the contract agreement and promises.

What is annoying me now is that I called the SERO department on 12/27/2017 and they told me that they will call me around 1/10/2018 to give me a special offer (That's the time when my contract expires). We are in February now and nobody called. I guess the agent I talked to at that time lied in order to get a good feedback.

I called again last week, and I wad given a higher prices than what is given to public. That's ridiculous. No subsidy offered anymore. Sprint simply raised the SERO price by not offering subsidy.

Now,

- Is that how sprint appreciate loyal customers?

- Is there any advantage of staying with Sprint?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: SERO premium plan... Is it worth to stay with Sprint?

Why Sprint Custer Services is not getting back to me. Other than editing my post to remove parts of it, I didn't hear from Sprint!!!!

Sprint Social Care

Hello @DERHALLI123, like many retailers, Sprint’s pricing and purchase methods do change on occasion. While we no longer offer subsidized (2-year) device pricing on sprint.com, we are pleased to continue to offer a variety of affordable options for the latest smartphones including leasing and installment billing.

I would like to check if we can get you a cheaper plan. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message  I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm actually in the same situation.    Had Sprint about 20 years now.  On SERO, but really have no desire to pay full price for a phone or "lease a phone".        I'm currently considering a Pixel 2 XL, then at least I'm giving my extra money to Google, I own the phone and I can finance it for free.  

But this really boils down to SERO is not really better than most plans now.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.