cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIMLock enabled mesage on HTC One A9

Journeyman

SIMLock enabled mesage on HTC One A9

I am getting a SIMLock enabled message on the replacement phone I received today. The customer service chat was of no assistance, and culminated with the representative terminating redirecting me elsewhere and then terminating the chat. 

The last time I received a replacement phone, the activation process was a nightmare (should have been very simple, but took multiple representatives to get my phone activated). 

I use my phone for work, so upon receiving the replacement phone today and not being able to access data due to the SIMLock being enabled is exceptionally frustrating. I have been a faithful Sprint customer for going on fourteen years, and this might be the final straw if it's not resolved ASAP.

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: SIMLock enabled mesage on HTC One A9

was this a replacement from Sprint, Asurion or HTC?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.