cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRINT HAS NO PLAN FOR MY SIRUATION TO UPGRADE

Highlighted
Journeyman

SPRINT HAS NO PLAN FOR MY SIRUATION TO UPGRADE

I have been a customer of sprints for one year I'm on the $50 a month plan and I lease the phone 37.50 per month. I have an iPhone 6 Plus. I want to bring attention to the fact that Sprint has no plan in place for my situation where I can upgrade to an iPhone 6S plus. The only way I can upgrade is to pay full price for the phone out right $949. I think this is ridiculous and because I can't participate in an upgrade, The only alternative is to switch service and cancel my sprint account, pay the difference which left on the lease and go to AT&T or go to T-Mobile and they will take care of all the changing costs and put me in a new phone 6S plus for close to nothing. Spring needs to make an arrangement for people like me who have are in good standing, the opportunity to upgrade my iPhone 6 Plus to an iPhone 6S plus.  Sprint will lose me as a customer over this. I'm sure there's other people out there that are  in the same Situation. All this great new princing where Sprint is going to undercut T-Mobile $5 versus $1. No where in the cards for a Sprint customer like myself ihas the opportunity to upgrade my phone.

Tags (4)
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: SPRINT HAS NO PLAN FOR MY SIRUATION TO UPGRADE

I think it's ridiculous to pay 900+ bucks for phone. There is NO phone on this planet worth that much.Or, wait a few, buy one off ebay and save a couple hundred, you own the phone, no contract. I'm sure at some point, Sprint will close up that hole too. But I hear what your saying. I have 5 sub's that are off contract. I can leave any day so it's coming to the point where if Sprint wants to keep me onboard longer then the 15 years I've been a LOYAL but critical customer, they had toss me a bone. Don't expect nothing free but If my plan goes up much more then what I can pay Verizon or TMO for the same service/phones, I have no ties with anyone. Just ask Comcast, WOW, Direct TV or DISH.. 

Journeyman

Ha. Tough. I paid full price for my iPhone 6 Plus 128gb. I save money on basically what I would have paid in equivalent plans since I average in the 4gb+ data usage. This is an individual plan with just security added in. You pay either way in lower monthly plans or stuck in higher plan + equipment cost to get a "cheaper" phone.

To someone who says no phone is worth +$900 it's an Apple product and they were never known for being cheap. You do have options and it's called Android or older iPhone models. You never hear people complain how much a BMW costs - it's just the way it is.

Journeyman

BTW it's a leasing plan so read the fine print. You should really read up on how phone companies make money so everything makes sense. I've been a 10 year Sprint customer and all they owe me is the service I pay for.

Journeyman

Do any of you have a $100 monthly bill to pay just for yourself; no ones on the plan just you?

Journeyman

youve only had service for one year..... there is no way sprint would just :"let you upgrade'...

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.