Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service issues

Journeyman

Service issues

hello,

we have been horrible service issues for about 3 weeks 

the service will go out for about 10 seconds completely down and comeback up all throughout the day its happening to everyone in the office who has sprint as a mobile service 

the zip code is 95776 

the cross streets are santa anita drive and churchill downs avenue 

10 REPLIES 10
GrandMaster

Re: Service issues

since its affecting more than one device and for sure affecting other devices NOT on your account its safe to say there is something amiss with the network itself. one of the agents in here will be able to pull this up no problem with the info you provided.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

jmoney707,

Hello! I was able to look into the area to verify if there's any reported outage, but service is working good as expected. Is this only occurring in the office? When you leave the building, are you able to use the service?

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

correct only in the office happens every day throughout the entire day and it used to be good but this started like 3 weeks ago 

yes service works fine once we leave the area 

GrandMaster

also one additional thing. depending on the size of your building there might also be an IT department that is using a repeater for inside coverage. not unheard of and if they DO have something like that in there it might be having issues. you see these things set up in places like hospitals etc where indoor coverage is well below usable. could also be a possibility.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

nope i have asked and thats not the case here 

Sprint Social Care

What troubleshooting steps have you done? Do you get any bars?

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

other than turning off and on the phone none other than that.

yes we have 2-3 bars and then suddenly the service will go out 

GrandMaster

out of curiosity does your reception improve on one side of the building compared to the other?
Journeyman

No its the same happens everywhere in the building
Sprint Social Care

Yikes jmoney707! No coverage in the workplace sucks. You've certainly come to the right place. Let's have a look at your area. We sent you a private message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.