Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Question

Highlighted
Journeyman

Simple Question

I have friends that want to switch their service from Verizon to Sprint, can they keep their Verizon number???

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Simple Question

TRODRIGUEZ094

Thank you for your post.

Yes your friend can absolutely keep their phone number. They will need to port the number over to Sprint. The process to do this will be creating a new line of service with Sprint with a 'dummy' phone number. Once the account is created we can put it the information from the previous carrier and the number will be transferred to us. Have your friend advise the person he speaks whith when opening the Sprint account to port his number from Verizon.

Thank you,

Chris

Highlighted
Master

Yep, number from any provider can be transferred to another so that you don't have to change numbers.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Wizard

TRODRIGUEZ094

When they port their number to Sprint, don't forget to take advantage of our Sprint Rewards Referral program. We want to thank you for recommending Sprint service to a friends and we also want to thank them for making the switch. Visit http://sprint.com/refer for more info and to sign up.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.