cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

South Florida connectivity issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

South Florida connectivity issues

I have been have little or no connectivity since I relocated to Broward county in August. I tried everything possible *ie update pro, update profile,  ##72786# and restarting my phone. Nothing seems to help and it's not just here in broward it's when I'm on the road as well. I took my phone to a sprint store and they did some testing and they said it's fine. I called customer service who said that they would look I to it and nothing. I don't know what else to do. I'm about to give up and switch companies if I don't find some kind of relief. Please help of possible.

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: South Florida connectivity issues

Hello SexxxyM, let's take a look into this. Do you know of any other users who experience the same problem? Does this occur inside or outside buildings? Does the problem relate to calls and text or data?

Also, let's review your coverage area, provide me your nearest cross street and ZIP code.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi Mayorin,

Thank you for the fast response. I have 2 lines on my acct so it affects them both and I know of someone else who told me the same thing is happening to them. It affects both calls and data and it happens inside of my apartment and even when im on the road driving (I would answer a call and either the caller says I'm breaking up or the reverse I cant hear the caller clearly). I live in the 33025 area code (flamingo road and pines blvd)  and work in the 33136 area code (16th street and 12 avenue) ...so I commute in between. The service is very spotty.

Sprint Social Care

SexxxyM, after reviewing your area, we see that there is good coverage and everything is working properly. Provide me the model of your device. Does it have the latest update software?

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have a Samsung galaxy s8 plus and a Samsung galaxy j3 emerge...both of which are updated, profile and prl updated and I've also tried ##72782#.  I took the s8 plus to the store to have it evaluated and they say nothing is wrong and won't replace it because they can't find any issues. I've been a sprint customer for over 10 years and my service has never been this bad. I don't know what's going on.

Sprint Social Care

In this case SexxxyM, I'd like to continue to assist you in a private thread. I have sent you a Private Message, feel free to reply at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.