Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify Premium not working

Go to solution
Journeyman

Spotify Premium not working

Just like everyone else... My Spotify premium is not working.  From reading all the threads here, this seems to be a widespread problem.

I've tried reinstalling the app, logging in and out several times (from the device and PC), and even trying the "Sprint.com/spotifyredeem"

I'm being billed for a service I am not receiving.  This was an issue a month ago when I lost my premium status during my trial. The only reason why I am trying to get this through Sprint is for the discount. So Sprint needs to either fix this, or start crediting me.

I've already sent a PM. (So if the Sprint responders ask me to send a PM, it's proof they don't read the entire message.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Journeyman

What finally had to happen was this:

1> Spotify had to backup my playlists, and then delete my accounts, freeing up my email address.

2> Sprint had to "move" my Spotify Premium to a new account. (They resent the activation text)

3> Created a new account on Spotify.

4> Used activation text to reactivate Spotify.

I would assume the same could have been done by going onto my Account Management page on Sprint.com and removing Spotify, and then re-adding it, but I'm not about to test that.

In the end, it took working with BOTH Spotify and Sprint to get this issue resolved.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

What finally had to happen was this:

1> Spotify had to backup my playlists, and then delete my accounts, freeing up my email address.

2> Sprint had to "move" my Spotify Premium to a new account. (They resent the activation text)

3> Created a new account on Spotify.

4> Used activation text to reactivate Spotify.

I would assume the same could have been done by going onto my Account Management page on Sprint.com and removing Spotify, and then re-adding it, but I'm not about to test that.

In the end, it took working with BOTH Spotify and Sprint to get this issue resolved.

View solution in original post

Journeyman

I have been on the phone with Sprint for TWO days and a total of SIX hours.  Sprint claims that there have never been problems with Spotify PREMIUM trial.  Hmmmmmmmmm.

Master

jeff7249,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please allow us to help. What issues are you encountering with the trial?

- Emily
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.