cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Employees are terrible, how did these people get hired?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Employees are terrible, how did these people get hired?

I ordered the iphone 6 plus 64gb online, and the sprint employee made a mistake and put 32gb. i called back, they canceled the order for me, and then they said i can't reorder another one because they need to reset the upgrade eligibility. The man said he did it and it will take 4 hours for the account to reset. 4 hours later nothing. i called again, they said go to the store they will do it for you there. i went to the store, i waited 45 mins the lady said we can't do anything here. i called back again and i explained everything to another employee, that person said hold on a moment then hung up. I called back again and the person hung up on me again, then it happened again. Then the fourth call the lady said she talked to the supervisor and my account will be good for an upgrade in 24 hours, and yet still nothing. Half the employees have no idea what they are saying. One lied to me and said you can't get this plan i dare you to check the site, i checked the site and he was wrong and he hung up on me.

9 REPLIES 9
Master

Re: Sprint Employees are terrible, how did these people get hired?

Briafyan1, We're sorry you had to experience this. We never want our customer to have to go through this. Let us assist you with this issue today. Please click here http://bit.ly/1qQty1X for further assistance. - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I think the new Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure should spend a lot of time and attention on employee re-training and in public relations. Been a  Sprint customer for about 13 yrs. A week week ago, I tried to make a appointment at a corporate store in the Quarry Market place, San Antonio Texas over the web.  I had just purchased a new S5 and needed a little help in setup. Had to call the store because the Sprint website was down. I talked to a man about an appointment on Sunday @ 12:30. I told him I had to drive 70 miles (from Fredericksburg) so it was important that I could see someone. He assured me that the time and day was entered into their system. Upon arrival at the store, noticed that it was busy. I was told by the Sprint spokesperson that there was no appointment time for me and that I would have to wait in-line for about 30-45 minutes. I asked to speak to Tino the store manager. I told Tino about my appointment time and my 70 mile drive to the store. He told me that Sprint does not take appointments on Sunday, there was no entry into their system about my appointment and that I would have to wait my turn. There was absolutely no concern  or accommodation by Tino for my 'situation.'

Sprint's new CEO's energy moving forward reference new plans and  a better network experience is all well and good...and needed and appreciated. But Sprint needs to drastically upgrade their level of commitment to their customers, especially after the sale. They are, after all, what's going to determine if Sprint can take it to the next level of success, THINK T-MOBILE.....

Master

CAPTFBGNET

I can understand your concern, and I'm sorry to hear about your experience at our store. Were you able to get your device setup?

George
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Same problem here. I am having trouble with Sprint Easy Pay system after being told countless time I am good to go after paying my device off.

Several calls and lengthy holds later, I'm still having the problem. Keep getting bounced around different departments and no one seems to have a clue about anything.

Sprint doesn't care about their customers and it's why I've decided to just take my business to tmobile.

Journeyman

I feel the same way. I think i might have to go to t-mobile if sprint doesn't fix my problem in the next day because i have waited over a week.

Master

TheBoxGhost We appreciate your business and wouldn't want to lose you as a customer. What can we do to ensure that you remain a Sprint customer? - Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Master

Briafyan1, Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your business and we would hate to lose you. We're very eager to see what's going on with your upgrade reset. For further assistance, please (PM) private message us with your phone number and pin. Keep in mind that you must be signed in with your username and password in order to compose a message to us. Keep us updated, we look forward to your message. - Brittany
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Christopher I sent a pm regarding my issue. If Sprint can be consistent and fix my easy pay so I can use it again since I paid my balance off.

Master

TheBoxGhost- Thank you. Someone will reply within 24 hours. We appreciate it. - Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.